Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

2011 World Series

I am a very happy person right now. I reign from St. Louis, MO. It is where I was born, and where I feel most at home. I love the St. Louis for many reasons. The people, the sports, the weather, the culture and the activities. However, what I love right now, are the Cardinals. I grew up watching the Cardinals in the old Busch Stadium. My sister and I however never really watched the games, we would walk around the never ending maze of the stadium, talking. Now that I am older, I actually care about the games, and the Cardinals have been playing a mean game of baseball this past week.

And, watching the games, makes me miss home more than ever. I see the arch and downtown, and all I think of are wonderful memories with my family and friends. Thus, I am hoping and praying that the Cards will win game 7 of the World Series in my home of St. Louis, MO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment