Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

It's been a while....

So it has been an embarrassingly long time since I have 'blogged'...so long that I continued to avoid blogging so I could ignore the length of time that has passed. But here I am, deciding that my thoughts are again worthy for the public eye as I apparently have had few for the past five months.

My life in a nutshell up to now.
3 of my friends have gotten engaged (one of which I am a bridesmaid in)
I spent 1 week in Montecristi, Dominican Republic working with Orphanage Outreach
I have taken up spinning class and attempt to go 3x a week
I have 1 l semester left at NC State (the real world is getting too close)
I have moved into a new apartment in Raleigh, NC
It has been exactly 1 year since I studied abroad
I got 1 black cat named Bailey

That about sums it up. My life now consists of trying not to think too much or too hard about the fact that I will need to be getting a job soon. As well as trying to keep up my grades as I take a semester of 18 credit hours, work part time, continue my college activities and try to have a fun time on the side. Hopefully, it won't be another 5 months before I write again...but for now its off to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment