Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009



I am sure that this is utterly over played at this point, but I just think its a really fun and creative idea. Not sure if I personally would do it, but then again why not? It also reminded me a lot of the dance groups that break out in dance in public. I can't remember what it is called, but a lot of broadway shows do it as advertisement, which I think makes it really fun and interactive for the public. Its also one of those things that people can't help but smile at! Which is the whole point of ideas like this. It relates to design for me in some ways, because I think designers should make things that make their viewer smile.

Design is a creative process and while I tend to be very organized and sometimes quite serious in my designs, I also feel like things should be playful. Good examples of these are ads from Target. They always do a great job of bringing the hand into their designs and a lot of their ads are just plain fun! So have fun, play. That's how some of the best ideas are found.

No comments:

Post a Comment