Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Sea of Shoes

Sea of Shoes

So I've been debating going shoe shopping for a few weeks now, and its not because I NEED to go buy new shoes, but because I want different versions of what I already have. I think this is the problem most girls have when it comes to clothes. Its not that we need all of it, but there's always some variation on what we already own and its interesting so we purchase it. And hey, you never know where you might be going that you might need to wear it.

Another reason I want to go shoe shopping is because I now have a 'real' job in which I can wear different types of clothes and outfits, so in the past my clothes have worked for me, but now i find myself not having the right shoes to go with my outfits.

This blog has inspired me to go find a few great pairs of boots and maybe some pumps that I can walk in without feeling like a giant (I am already 5'10") and feel comfortable wearing while walking to work and/or standing up at a bar for a good few hours. All many important things to consider when shoe shopping....so wish me luck! Bout to spend some good hard earned money that I should probably be saving for rent and bills....

No comments:

Post a Comment