Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Inner Fashionista

Once again I have been a poor blogger. It has been close to a year since my last post...so I'm sure no one is even reading my blog, or this post for that matter. But my goal is to start being better. Being better about staying active in the design world, being better at controlling my life and being better about being happy in my career path (or the lack there of).

My current obsession is my inability to dress the way I crave to. It sounds petty, but when things don't go the way I planned, its easy to turn to things that make me feel good: clothes, shoes and bags! However, it is unfortunate that my current job requires me to wear the same shoes EVERY DAY and where it is acceptable and appropriate to wear a t-shirt and jeans with no make-up. Thus, my current guilty pleasure is the fall VOGUE magazine. Granted the thousand page magazine is mainly ads...but I love looking at it all and just hoping that one day I'll have the chance to wear shoes like these





some where at some point in my life. Although, being a 5'10" woman doesn't ever leave me with much opportunity, as already I tower over many people even if I'm in flats.

So while I currently an unable to indulge in my inner fashionista, it is at least inspirational to be able to look, admire and be inspired by the colors, textures and fabrics of America's fashion industry.

And here's to my attempt to get back to blogging...and expressing my many thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment